Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm a big boy now


This is Azouz in his first thoub ,that was the smallest size I could find,but doesn't he just look smart!?
At this age he started using the word "NO" so much that it became irritating to his parents,and it seems just the natural thing to say...I mean come on look he is a MAN and you come in and start bossing him around telling him what to do and what not to do...LOL

هذا عزوز وهو يرتدي أول ثوب ولم أجد مقاس أصغر من ذلك في هذه المرحلة بدء يستعمل الكلمة الشهيرة لا وكان يقولها بكل ثقة...طبع من حقه ألم يصل إلى مرحلة الرجولة؟؟وتريدون الآن أن تملوا عليه أوامركم



Now there is a reason for starting to feel a need to say ((no)),I'm the older now,and I will be in charge of somebody else so what less than having the right to say :NO!!
Azouz take care of your brother ,Azouz stay next to him,if he cries call me,give him your toys he is younger....etc

أصبح كبير فعلا لأنه مسؤول...نعم أصبح مسؤولا عن أخيه الأصغر...عزوز أنتبه لأخوك....عزوز ناديني إذا بكى....عزوز أعطه ألعابك فهو اصغر منك

No comments: