Sunday, May 27, 2007

Aboudy


Abdullah is the name,now this is a unique taurus,I mean he really is so taurus-like,very adamant to do what is in his mind,he can't be bullied around this boy,I tell you!!
Cutie pie at the same time,he is child number three in my granny-household and he is boy number two so the poor thing was left aside and nobody was really impressed with him for a while except my younger daughter who bonded with him right away and kept showing us the good traits this baby had.

-This fella's first words was the word UT! and it means uss,we use the word when we say shut up,so this little fella was actually telling ua all to shut up!!Not only that but the little rascal will come up to me and hit me if I didn't understand his "UT"!!
-His next word was bye-beta actually when they were going home is saying good-bye I am going home(beta=bayt=house)


No comments: